How to Donate
We process online giving through WebConnex. WebConnex is a safe, secure easy to us online service. Clicking the button below will open a new window to our WebConnex Portal for Giving.Donate to ATM
Checks or Money Orders
The Alliance for Transformational Ministry is an IRS 501(c)3 organization. As such, your donations to the Alliance for Transformational Ministry may be tax deductible.
Please make your donation out to "Alliance for Transformation Ministry" and mail it to:
Alliance for Transformational Ministry
912 W Madera Lane
Payson, AZ 85541
Thank you for your kind and generous gift!
Gifts Other Than Cash
Please contact us if you are interested in making a donation other than a cash donation.
Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address;
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- Shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
- Information concerning how you heard about ATM;
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How Information is Used.
ATM (and its associates) uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information.
ATM (and its associates) will not give, sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of ATM (and its associates) and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of ATM (and its associates).
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.